Thursday, April 28, 2005

What's Up With CNet?

CNet must hate Apple. Earlier today, I got their "On the Go Weekly" email. In it, Molly Wood writes an opinion piece called "The iPod Shuffle: I don't get it." Basically it slams the iPod Shuffle and questions the sanity of anyone who would buy one -- or even dares to think its cool.

Every time I visit their home page I see some headline about the next Apple killer, or how the latest new product is better than [insert Apple product]. Today I was treated to two:
  • You have to do more than look like an iPod to beat the Mac Mini -- Can Shuttle [XPC] do it?
  • MP3 Players for Rhapsody 3.0 -- These six players can't wait to load up millions of songs from Real's iTunes killer.
Note to CNet: Get over yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home